How to Make Over 4 Million Dollars on One Trailer Park
Here is the link to the article
These are the steps Frank Rolfe Used to turn this trailer park around.
- Bought the part at a good price. (about a 9% cap rate)
- Raised the rent. This park was under valued.
- Filled the vacant lots. The park had 100 vacant lots with they bought it and the significantly reduced the vacancy rates.
- Instituted Professional Management We set guidelines and enforced them. Including a “no pay no stay” policy.
- Chose a growing market with increasing population.
- Found a buyer who appreciated the property and wanted to take it to the next level.
Now the guy who did this is an EXPERT and has years of experience with investing in trailer parks. Here is Frank’s bio.
Frank Rolfe has been a manufactured home community owner for almost two decades, and currently ranks as part of the 6th largest community owner in the United States, with more than 17,000 lots in 20 states in the Great Plains and Midwest. His books and courses on community acquisitions and management are the top-selling ones in the industry. To learn more about Frank’s views on the manufactured home community industry visit www.MobileHomeUniversity.com.
[grwebform url=”https://app.getresponse.com/view_webform_v2.js?u=BJCdz&webforms_id=281202″ css=”on” center=”off” center_margin=”200″/]